As market demand for reliable and cost-effective IP telephony services heats up, Telco and service providers are looking into offering IP telephony through Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) architecture. The Billion SG1000 is a backup power system allowing service providers to sustain IP telephony services with high reliability and availability, unaffected by mains electricity outage.
In addition to providing steady 12V DC, the Billion SG1000 has a built-in 8-hour battery to supply emergency power in case of city power failure. It also can be deployed in a SOHO / home office for uninterruptible Internet connection. The Billion SG1000 is perfectly fulfilling the requirements for GPON ONTs, EMTAs (Embedded Media Terminal Adapter), cable telephony modems, wireless base stations, and integrated access devices (IAD).
• Microprocessor-based intelligent control
• Universal input voltage
• Superior battery management for longest battery life
• Communication interface
• Optional extendable runtime
• User-friendly LED indicators
• Replace battery signal included
• Electronic overload and short-circuit protection
• Cold start capability
• Target for
• Residential users
• SOHO and home offices
• Telco and Internet Service Providers
• MSO (Multiple Service Operator)